Peer Review Process
1. Author submits manuscript to journal through our online journal system (OJS)
2. The editor will check the feasibility of the topic for possible publication. Suitable manuscripts are submitted to the editors for further processing. Manuscripts not suitable for publication will be rejected.
3. The editor will check the completeness of provisionally accepted manuscripts based on the guidelines for authors, adherence to the journal’s templates, adequacy of references, originality (check onpotential plagiarism issues), and accuracy of language.
4. Manuscripts that meet the journal format and requirements will be forwarded to a minimum of two reviewers / advisory editors under adouble-blind process. Manuscripts that did not meet the requirementswill be sent back to the author/s for revision.
5. Based on the results of the peer review, the editor decides whether a manuscript may be published without revisions, or be sent back to authors to perform minor revisions or major revisions; a manuscript may also be rejected. For a minor revision, the authors are requested to submit a final version of the manuscript with the required changes. For a major revision, a final version of the manuscript will be resubmitted to the peer reviewers for re-evaluation. In this case, the peer review process begins anew. The editor approves the manuscript for publication if no further changes are necessary.